Monday, May 5, 2008

Uff da

My head is spinning, life is certainly crazy right now. I'm still running, amongst about a zillion other things.

Last week was definitely one of those weeks where I got my runs in but they were always so tightly scheduled with everything else on my plate that they all seemed a blur. I mean, they definitely kept me sane, but none of them gave me much calm.

The week before that was much better - all my runs were at least partly with DBF on his visit :) While I felt great, the best part was definitely having him by my side.

I'm anticipating life calming down a bit after tomorrow - at least enough so I can get back to my daily musings. My goal this week is to cherish each run, not just look at them as something to cross off the to-do list. My to-do list is long enough, thank you very much!

No comments: